Who Else Wants More Clients for Your Small Business?
Latest posts by Silke Jager (see all)
- 5 Topic Ideas For Small Business Bloggers - December 2, 2015
- Is Negative SEO Bad For Small Business - November 20, 2015
- 3 Effective, Easy Website Tips For Higher Google Rankings - August 13, 2015
Your main focus is running your business, our main focus is helping you help yourself.
The good news is that it’s easy to stop wasting money on advertising that does not work. It’s even easier to get on the right track with smart marketing.
If you are in need of more clients you’ve come to the right place! It’s time to start attracting clients with smart marketing and powerful tools such as Google, Facebook, Yahoo, YouTube and mobile devices. And don’t forget direct mail and other traditional methods of promoting your business. You need to be smart about your marketing.
In the online world, you can reach thousands of potential clients, at exactly the right moment. When is that you wonder? When they are actively search for a business like yours!
But it doesn’t stop there. You can and should use other proven marketing tools for your business as well. But, like with everything else in life, there is a right way and a wrong way to do this. The right way is the profitable way. The wrong way is, of course, a waste of time and money.
3 Marketing Tips to always keep in mind:
1) Use Active Verbs. Many businesses will create a link and write something like, “This week’s specials” or “Calendar of Events”. Instead trying putting an action verb at the beginning…”Find out what this week’s specials are here” and “Explore our calendar of events.”
2) Add Urgency. Give your clients a reason to respond right now. While you don’t want every email or social media post to be promotional, using urgency when you are doing a promotion is really effective. You can accomplish this in many ways including using a limited-time offer, scarcity, or a fast action bonus.
3) Make Offers. One of Dan Kennedy’s from GKIC Direct Response Rules is to always make offers. Look at ways you can incorporate offers into more of your online activities. Offer the first ten people that post a comment on your blog post a copy of the template you mention in your post. Or offer a free webinar on the topic you discussed in your email.
No two businesses are alike! You need to combine different marketing venues for your business to make it work.
Using online, offline, old and new marketing techniques will definitely help you get more clients for your business.
Before you move on… get my free updates, simply click here!
You will then get my articles sent direct to your inbox, so you never miss a great marketing idea again. Rest assured, I respect your privacy and will never spam or give your email address to anyone.